Your capital can be at risk. You can lose your Investments. Online trading, Binary Options, Forex, CFDs, and cryptocurrencies are high-risk asset classes. Be aware of the dangers of the investment. 80 – 90% of retail traders are losing money when trading online. Binary Options trading is not suitable for all investors.
Binary Options are not regulated or allowed in some countries. Please check the regulation status with your regulator before you sign up with a broker. Binary Options are not offered to traders in certain regions.
Some brokers are unregulated and not allowed in your country. You can not use a broker if the regulation authority warns and forbids it in your country! We try to do our best to keep the information about regulations up to date, but we can not give legal advice, and we are not allowed to.
Check the regulations and information about brokers here:
- USA: Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) – CFTC Website
- Indonesia: Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) – SEC Website
- Singapore: Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) – MAS Website
- Malaysia: Securities Commission Malaysia (SC) – SC Website
- Europe: European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) – ESMA Website
- Germany: Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin) – BaFin Website
- France: Financial Markets Authority (AMF) – AMF Website
- Japan: Financial Services Agency (FSA) – FSA Website
- Korea: Financial Services Commission (FSC) – FSC Website
- Brazil: Securities and Exchange Commission of Brazil (CVM) – CVM Website
- Russia: Central Bank of the Russian Federation (CBR) – CBR Website
The list of countries where Binary Options are banned (no guaranteed information):
- European Economic Area
- North Korea
- United Kingdom
Binaryoptions.com will not be held liable for any loss resulting from reliance on the information on this website. We do our best to make accurate information on this website and we update it. We can not guarantee the accuracy of the information. We can not guarantee any profits by using our guides or broker reviews. Use this website at your own risk.
Binaryoptions.com is not owned by a Binary Options company or is selling Binary Options to customers. We do not claim, and we can not give legal advice. It is a website for informational purposes. Articles and content may not reflect the actual laws and regulations. The content shows the contributed views and experiences.
This website contains affiliate links to some brokers in our content. This means we may earn get a commission for referring new traders.
- Singapore: https://www.mas.gov.sg/news/media-releases/2017/mas-cautions-investors-on-risks-in-trading-binary-options-with-unregulated-platforms
- Canada: https://www.asc.ca/news-and-publications/news-releases/2018/10/canadian-securities-regulators-announce-ban-on-binary-options
- Canada: http://www.binaryoptionsfraud.ca/
- Europe: https://www.timesofisrael.com/european-union-bans-binary-options-strictly-regulates-cfds/
- Europe: https://www.esma.europa.eu/press-news/esma-news/esma-agrees-prohibit-binary-options-and-restrict-cfds-protect-retail-investors
- Israel: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-israel-binaryoptions-lawmaking-idUSKBN19906C
- New Zealand: https://financefeeds.com/new-zealand-regulator-confirms-new-rules-binary-options/
- Australia: https://asic.gov.au/about-asic/news-centre/find-a-media-release/2021-releases/21-064mr-asic-bans-the-sale-of-binary-options-to-retail-clients/
- Indonesia: https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/indonesia-regulator-says-financial-firms-banned-facilitating-crypto-sales-2022-01-25/
- USA: https://www.sec.gov/files/ia_binary.pdf
- USA: https://www.cftc.gov/LearnAndProtect/AdvisoriesAndArticles/beware_of_off_exchange_binary_options.htm
- United Kingdom: https://www.fca.org.uk/news/statements/fca-confirms-permanent-ban-sale-binary-options-retail-consumers
We need your consent before you can continue on our website. Binaryoptions.com is not responsible for the content of external internet sites that link to this website or that are linked from it.
We need your consent before you can continue on our website. Binaryoptions.com is not responsible for the content of external internet sites that link to this site or which are linked from it.
This material is not intended for viewers from EEA countries. Binary options are not promoted or sold to retail EEA traders.